VIETNAM TRAVEL PHOTOS

Motorbiking the Ho Chi Minh Trail

Here are some photos and brief comments about my motorbike trip down the Ho Chi Minh Trail in 2003. As you can see, it's now a paved highway. Most of Vietnam is accessible to travelers.

MOTORBIKE the HO CHI MINH TRAIL

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Top 10 Places to Visit in South East Asia

Top 10 Places to Visit in South East Asia

1) Donsol, Philippines

In this little town in southern Luzon just off the coast in a spot where Whale Sharks ? the largest fish in the sea come to feed. From here you can go out for a day with a boat...

Grant Ha Long Bay

The first thing that I wanted to do when I got to Hanoi was leave. I ran into my man Stewart, who I had met previously in Hoi An. He had just booked a trip to Halong Bay with Active Travel Vietnam com...

North East India Bike Tours

This cycling trip through the remote north east is one of the most exciting trips. A rugged little adventure explores a beautiful part of the country.

<a href="http://www.thrillophilia.com/Adventur...

An Exhilarating Day near Da Lat

(A French tourist told his wonderful trip in Da Lat and gave useful suggestion to others)

I climbed a mountain today. Probably the oldest, fattest American ever to climb it, and I can hardly believ...